Attraction
Amazed at your smile
Like a statue
Am gazing
A tickle in my heart
My mind sparkling
butterflies in my tommy
Shinny stars in my eyes
Should I talk
Should I just listen
Should I go
Should I stay
The heart
Full of passion
just keeps beating
Friday, 30 December 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The voices in the head Makes the ocean path Reasons for the pain So much to bear Running time Another day The night fall Tears drops...
-
The agony of life Sight of the mountain Strong as the thunder Scaring as the lighting Scorching as the sun The galloping rout...
-
Love at first don't last always Love at last Seems too sad How to start What to do The fire has gone too far Shadow seem torturi...
-
Let time move There are seasons There are days There are times There are ways There are steps There are patterns There a...
No comments:
Post a Comment