Tuesday 3 January 2017

THE DIARY: The perfect match


                                                              PG1
In the midst of the crowd, i fell to the ground, uneasy to lift myself, i ws supported by a young man, feeling embarrassed for watching an unreasonable fight forgetting he was watching the same fight.... He spoke: miss are okay, m so sorry for causing the fall, no you didn't i said but he replied in a saying ' wen u stare at a person for too long , that person might topple' , I blushed, we sat down at the passer'sby bench, as he spoke amazingly to me , i laughed excitedly with my mind saying ''he is the one for me''....... to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

The voices in the head Makes the ocean path Reasons for the pain So much to bear Running time Another day The night fall Tears drops...